Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blogger of the Day- Shyan

Introducing Myself 
Hello,my name is Shyan and this is my blog post to introduce myself.My favourite colour is turquise because it has green and blue in it.My favourite foods are bacon,banana cake and chicken chip caserole.Every year I love to go camping with my family at our favourite lake about 2 or 3 hours away from the city.I like reading and swim on the beach and ride on our quad.But sometimes we go to diffrent places.I've been to billings,bismark,madora and nickel lake.I love being outside when it is summer and sometimes when it is winter.I love to read book seiries called nancy drew and the clue crew I'm on book #13 the zoo crew.I love my family I love mom and my dad and my sister and my brother they are all amazing and I love them all.I love my school and my teacher Ms.Brace she is great she was the one who let me do this post that has come 
The End 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shyan! I love reading the posts you Grade 3s make. You are all awesome writers! Your post about camping makes me look forward to summer. Camping is one of my favourite parts of summer too. I hope that your family has a great time.

    ReplyDelete