Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blogger of the Day- Abeer

In august  2005 I was born I grew up to love sports and have some really good friends I was so in to sports in my childhood I was really  a pest but over the years I got to love reading and writing at the age of 3 I moved in to a small apartment. After 4 years I  got a new house I always was so eager to  get one I  moved schools at the age of 5 I moved school after preschool oh! I forgot to introduce myself abeer is my name. I loved to be a pest that no one but my mom appreciated and still does but I wasn't a bad pest I was a good  pest other words I was confident and proud to be loud so what do you think???????????

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abeer! I think being confident and proud is great! I'm glad that you love reading and writing so much. I do too!
    - Ms. Lawson

    ReplyDelete