Thursday, April 23, 2015

Blogger of the Day- Guneet

about my life
Hello there i’m going to talk about my life. Now I’m going to talk about my favourite activities.They are  drawing with my friends and coloring pictures because i just love it. Next up my favourite thing to do at school is daily five. My most favourite thing to do at daily five is google docs and work on writing. The next thing is my favourite food it’s mcdonalds and subway even saled. Now my favourite fruits are mango and apples even peaches. Next my favourite colour is purple and gold too. Next up my favourite teachers are mrs. Kimmie  and miss. Brace.They are my favourite teachers. Next up my favourite cards are pokemon because they are so fun. Now my next thing is my favourite toy. It is lego friends and monster high dolls even ever after high dolls too. Now my favourite shows is pokemon and my most favourite show is winx club and my favourite character in winx is daphne and bloom.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Guneet! We love doing Daily 5 in Grade 2 too. The way that your class uses Google Docs is very cool! What is your favourite Pokemon?
    - Ms. Lawson

    ReplyDelete