Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blogger of the Day- Keira

all about me

hello my name is keira.I like to do lots of things.Like jump roping and hoola hooping.

I like to go outside with my frends. I like to go swimming with my family. In the summer

i can have sleepovers. With my friends and family like my cuisine. The think i like at school is reese. I like skip counting and i like writing stories.I have written 2 stories. I am starting a story called the frog that could not jump. My dad gave me the title i am doing good in my story. There are so many things that you can do in the summer. the best thing i like about summer is there is no school. You can go on trips i might go to winnipeg and . I might go to LARonge to see my uncles new babe. We might go camping i love camping. do you like to camp?. me and my family stay for a weekend. how long do you stay?. I love to spend time with my family. In summer i like to have water fights water balloon fights. .



hope you like it    from keira. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keira! Those all sound like very fun things. I'm glad that it's so nice outside this week so that we can do things like skipping and hula hooping outside!
    - Ms. Lawson

    ReplyDelete