Friday, May 1, 2015

Blogger of the Day- Ramasa

All About Me

Hello my name is ramasa.I have a babysister ,a brother ,a mom ,a dad ,and, me in my family.My school name is Dr. George Ferguson school.My favourite colour is purple. I like apples in fruits because they are good for us and some apples are so sweet and red.My favourite subject is Art.I like art because you can learn many thing out of paper. My best friend in my school is Abeer.She is kind,helpful,nice.She is a good friend.I share my locker with my classmate Guneet. She is nice too.My teacher's name is Miss.brace.She is a very kind teacher.My favourite treat is choclate chipe cookies.They are so yummey.I am from pakistan.That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ramasa! Purple is my favourite colour too! It sounds like you have some very wonderful friends. :)
    - Ms. Lawson

    ReplyDelete