Thursday, April 16, 2015

Blogger of the Day- Basit

Hello my name is basit.I like five nights at freddys its one of my favorite game its a horror game its very fun they made the 3rd game at 8 or 9th march in the mobile and its on the computer too. I'll tell you all the characters in the game freddy fazbear bonnie bunny chica the chicken foxy the pirate foxy these are all in the 1st game. The Creator is Scott Cawthon lets not get too far with the game. My top 5 favorite youtubers are   5.i ballistic squid 4.stampylonghead 3.smike   2. thediamondminecart 1.popularmmos. You should check them out. They don't swear. Dont watch stampys old videos the old vids there are 4 vids that he swears in lovely world videos 1-5.  Stampy is my favorite youtube. Every weekend i get 4 or 8$ me and my brother are saving up for an xbox360 or a laptop. You would be thinking why im getting a xbox 360 instead of a one people are saying 360 is better than a one but i don't really know i think there  equal. I live in canada north america. Guys tell me should i get an xbox 360 or a laptop? My first video on youtube is called at my uncles house for three days. Vlog#1 i have more  videos like khalid-and-basit-being-awsome vlog#3 before i moved i made this video with my one of my closest friend. vlog #1 at my uncles house for three days vlog ... - YouTube  my first video byee.                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Hi Basit! You Grade 3s are great writers. I will have to read some of your blog posts with the Grade 2s! Thanks for teaching us about Five Nights at Freddy's. My students talk about it and I didn't know what it was! It sounds a little scary for me. Your video was very cool!

    ReplyDelete