Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Blogger of the Day- Jaydee

Hello my name is Jaydee. My favourite thing to do is plaing vedeogames on  weekends sometimes me and my sister Shondray and Kobe and mom and dad go to Mushm and Kookums house. I am cree. Mushm means grampa Kookum means grama. Sometimes my cousin Wade is there too. Mushm has a trampoline. Me and Wade and Kobe jump on it and resul. My Mushm has a farm. He has hay bales, we like to climb on them. We like to go on the quad  we go to a creek and catch frogs. In the winter we go to a snowy hill. Mushm found it a long time ago when he was 12. Kookum makes the best bannock ever!  I like it with jam. I like school my favourite thing to do in school is playing with my friends and doing math. After school I go home. I have a pool and a hot tub my pool is frozen.My hot tub works, my pool gets fixed on may 13 on my birthday. When is your birthday? bye!

  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaydee! It sounds like you have lots of fun with your family! I bet your Kookum's bannock is delicious. I like my bannock with butter, but jam is very good too! My birthday is on March 20.
    - Ms. Lawson

    ReplyDelete